This course examines the various aspects of pricing that are keys to effectively controlling the organization’s supply management operations, examining those elements operating in the
market that affect prices. It will provide the tools needed to properly analyze prices, develop an understanding of how market conditions affect prices and enable you to determine what constitutes a fair and reasonable price.
By taking this course, you will learn how to:
· Identify the typical elements of supplier pricing
· Recognize the components of value
· Appreciate the nature of risk
· Understand the concept of Total Cost of Ownership
· Define negotiating issues related to price